Greater Lafayette #PLAYERPERKS
We are organizing a special program this year for First Tee participants. Participants can accumulate PLAYER PERKS points based on their activity with our chapter, their academic success, and leading an active life. Points must be submitted using a google doc form within two weeks of earning the points. The point standings will be updated every Friday by 5:00 pm. At the end of the program in the fall, participants will be treated to a special outing with First Tee coaches and volunteers.
To submit #PLAYERPERKS, use this FORM.
- All points must be submitted using the Google Doc form below by the last day of the qualifying period.
- Classes are only eligible during one qualifying period. Points for attending a session must be submitted on the google form in order them to count.
- The top participants with the most points on the last day of the qualifying period will be selected to attend the outing.
- Participant must be in good standing and be listed as active within our registration program.
- Points (with proof) must be submitted within two weeks of being acquired, otherwise they will not count. For example, if class starts on June 1, you have until June 14 to submit your proof of points to be counted.
- Qualifying Period March 1st thru October 9th..
- Outing will take place in October 2020.
|A/B Honor Roll||10 points|
|Session Attendance||20 points|
|Bucket of Balls||5 points per bucket (10 points max per week)|
|Play 9 holes||10 points (turn in scorecard)|
|Walk 100,000 steps||5 points|
|Volunteer with Chapter or Community||5 points per 3 hours|
|Played on a PGA Jr League team or HS/MS team||25 points|
|Drive, Chip & Putt||10 points|
|Play in a Tournament||15 points|