We will be organizing two outings this year for 5 Indianapolis participants. Participants can accumulate points based on their activity with our chapter, their academic success, and leading an active life. Points must be submitted using this PLAYER PERKS LINK and will be added to the website every two weeks. In addition to our two outings (July 2020 and January 2021), the overall points winner for 2020 will receive $250 credit to be used for classes or equipment.
*Top 5 finisher for the first half PLAYERPERKS contest. Those Top 6 participants will be going to Top Golf!!!!
|Name||First Half Point Total||Second Half Point Total||Point Total|
- All points must be submitted by google form by the last day of the qualifying period.
- Classes are only eligible during one qualifying period. Points for attending a session must be submitted on google form to count.
- The top 5 participants with the most points on the last day of the qualifying period will be selected to attend the outing.
- Participant must be in good standing and be listed as active within our registration program.
- Points (with proof) must be submitted within two weeks of being acquired, otherwise they will not count. For example, if class starts on June 1, you have until June 14 to submit your proof of points to be counted.
- Qualifying Period One: February 15-June 30.
- Qualifying Period Two: July 1-December 31.
- QP1 outing will take place in July 2020, QP2 outing will take place in January 2021.
|A/B Honor Roll||10 points|
|Session Attendance||20 points|
|Bucket of Balls||5 points per bucket (10 points max per week)|
|Play 9 holes and turn in scorecard||10 points|
|Walk 100,000 steps||5 points|
|Volunteer with Chapter||5 points per 3 hours|
|Volunteer with Community||5 points per 3 hours|
|Drive, Chip & Putt | Register Here||10 points|
|Play in a Tournament||15 points|