We will be organizing two outings this year for 5 Indianapolis participants. Participants can accumulate points based on their activity with our chapter, their academic success, and leading an active life. Points must be submitted using this PLAYER PERKS LINK and will be added to the website every two weeks. In addition to our two outings (July 2021 and January 2022), the overall points winner for 2021 will receive $250 credit to be used for classes or equipment.
* Means they attended the Fun event for the First Qualifying period
|Name||First Half Point Total||Second Half Point Total||Point Total|
- All points must be submitted by google form by the last day of the qualifying period.
- Classes are only eligible during one qualifying period. Points for attending a session must be submitted on google form to count.
- The top 5 participants with the most points on the last day of the qualifying period will be selected to attend the outing.
- Participant must be in good standing and be listed as active within our registration program.
- Points (with proof) must be submitted within two weeks of being acquired, otherwise they will not count. For example, if class starts on June 1, you have until June 14 to submit your proof of points to be counted.
- Qualifying Period One: January 1-June 30.
- Qualifying Period Two: July 1-December 31.
- QP1 outing will take place in July 2021, QP2 outing will take place in January 2022.
- Additional ways to receive points will be sent out via email during the year
|A/B Honor Roll||10 points|
|Session Attendance||20 points|
|Bucket of Balls||5 points per bucket (10 points max per week)|
|Play 9 holes and turn in scorecard||10 points|
|Walk 100,000 steps||5 points|
|Volunteer with Chapter||5 points per 3 hours|
|Volunteer with Community||5 points per 3 hours|
|Drive, Chip & Putt | Register Here||10 points|
|Play in a Tournament||15 points|